2013 Classes now available!
On Rue Tatin in Louviers
Four and six day classes begin Sunday night with a welcome dinner. (Click for further course descriptions and details)
For 2013 our Louviers classes are four or six days of cooking, delicious flavors, sipping, laughing and enjoying all the riches that cooking in France has to offer.
- May 15-18, 2013
- May 20-23, 2013
- May 26-31, 2013
- June 2-7, 2013
- June 9-12, 2013 - All About Seafood
- June 23-26, 2013
- June 30-July 3, 2013
- July 17-20, 2013
- July 21-26, 2013
- September 4-7, 2013
- September 15-20, 2013
- September 25-28, 2013
- September 29-October 2, 2013
- October 6-11, 2013
- October 13-16, 2013 - Mushrooms and More
- October 27-30, 2013 - Photography and Cooking
- November 3-8, 2013
- November 10-13, 2013
On Rue Tatin in the U.S.
- July 29-31, 2013, On Rue Tatin in Los Angeles, CA
- October 23-25, 2013, On Rue Tatin in Asheville, NC
One-Day Classes in Paris
- April 4 evening, 2013
- April 5 morning and evening, 2013
- April 18 evening, 2013
- April 19 morning and evening, 2013
- May 2 evening, 2013
- May 3 morning and evening, 2013
- May 23 evening, 2013
- May 24 morning and evening, 2013
- June 13 evening, 2013
- June 14 morning and evening, 2013
- June 27 evening, 2013
- June 28 morning and evening, 2013
- July 4 evening, 2013
- July 5 morning and evening, 2013
- July 15 evening, 2013
- July 16 morning and evening 2013
- October 3 evening, 2013
- October 4 morning and evening, 2013
- October 17 evening, 2013
- October 18 morning and evening, 2013
- November 14 evening, 2013
- November 15 morning and evening, 2013
Lunch in the Country
- May 9, 2013
Classes are limited to a maximum of eight people. Space is reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
A non-refundable deposit of half the class fee will reserve your place: sign up now. The balance of the class fee is due sixty (60) days before the start of the class.
On Rue Tatin, Cooking School in France with Susan Herrmann Loomis
2013 CLASS PRICES
- Six-Day Classes 2,500 €
- Four-Day Classes 1,600 €
- One-Day Class in Paris 250 €
- Guest Eater, Paris 100 €
- Guest Eater, Six-Day Class 900 €
- Guest Eater, Four-Day Class 550 €
- Paris Market Tour 110 €
- Art of Cooking & Food Photography 1900 €
- On Rue Tatin in LA (3-day class) $1200
- On Rue Tatin in LA (1-day) $400
- Autumn in Asheville, North Carolina (3-day class) $1200
- Autumn in Asheville, North Carolina Evening Class $295
- All About Seafood 1800€
Please make all checks payable to Susan Herrmann Loomis.
Susan Herrmann Loomis
c/o Marion Pruitt
25904 NE 45th St.
Camas, WA 98607
If you want to pay in US dollars you may send a check drawn from a US bank, a US cashier's check in dollars or wire transfer from any bank. For the best exchange rate, refer to http://www.xe.com/
You may pay by credit card through Paypal, which charges a fee for their service. Please add the fee, which is listed below, to your payment.
Paypal accepts Mastercard and Visa.
Note: There will be a processing fee for Paypal payments.
PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING FEES TO YOUR PAYMENT:
- 100-500 € - 20 €
- 500-1,000 € - 45 €
- 1,000-1,500 € - 65 €
- 1,500-2,000 € - 85 €
- 2,000-2,500 € - 105 €
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should On Rue Tatin cancel a class, all class fees paid will be returned in full. However, the costs of any travel arrangements you may have made will not be reimbursed. In the event of such cancellation, we will do our best to notify well in advance so that another class date can be arranged.
All deposits are non-refundable. All full payments are non-refundable within sixty days of the date the class begins. All payments for one-day classes are non-refundable.
We recommend students look into the purchase of baggage, personal effects, accident, health, and trip cancellation insurance.
Travel insurance can be obtained through a local travel agent or on the internet. We have students who've recommended the following: www.insuremytrip.com